Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Christmas Mood.

'Tis true, 'tis true... I am in a small Christmas mood.
Tonight at work I was asked to redo the Christmas table at the front of the store. My boss said to, and I quote: "be creative - make it look good, but be as creative as you'd like!" and then... "I am releasing you to be creative anywhere in the store. Enjoy!" He is awesome!
So, I created a nice, organized, yet creative table of Christmas things. I am very pleased with the way it turned out! AND as I did that I was humming along with an instrumental Christmas song!
Oyvey! Now if only I would be motivated to do some Christmas shopping.....

postsignature

2 comments:

  1. *Sighs**breathes in* "Chistmas."
    Instrumental Christmas songs are the best!
    Suppose I should get Christmas shopping motivated too. Let see there is....
    Be creative in the store. Oh, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooooo, I'm not ready for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!