Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Tray Table of Happiness

"I must learn to be content with being happier than I deserve." Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice.

I keep a tray table by the sofa. I have a coffee table in the living room, but it isn't quite easy enough to reach. So that is why I have the tray table. On this table I keep bits and pieces of what make me happy. Tea sits here, cups that either get swallowed down quickly while still very hot or else get almost ignored until they are cold. Books sit there when not being read. Romance novels, classics, dystopians, histories, biographies and many many more. Lunches sit there, snacks sit there, journal and letters and notes sit there.

My tray table of happiness can have Arazona Green Tea, Peanut M&M's and the Pioneer Woman's novel on it.
 
My tray table can have journals, pens, a book, peach kiss lipstick, my cell phone and blackberry and pomegranate tea.
 
 
Basically it can have anything and everything on it. Chai tea, vitamins, juice, remotes, my ipod, my laptop, toast and lots more :)
 
 

Your happy,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!