Friday, July 13, 2012

Sneak peak!

Hey Y'all!
Every year there is a sunflower field that blooms for two weeks that my boss has the rights to shoot on. So for the last 2 weeks we have been out there morning and night (hot or hotter) taking family portraits, senior pictures, engagements...ect.... It's so much work but sooo much fun! it's not glamorous... it's really muddy, sticky, sweaty, hot, and there is lots of pollen, but it's so worth it! 10,000 tall sunflowers stand together in beautiful formation that you can't take your eyes off of. Amazing.
Since I'm the second shooter for my boss, I get the opportunity to shoot one session for any of my friends or family in the field. Riah and her new husband drove the 2 hours down to get their pictures done last Sunday. Riah was is heaven! She had sunflowers at her wedding so we thought this would be perfect for them :)
Here is a sneak peek at what we did :) (I have Riah's permission to post these) (and please click the images - blogger makes them look all weird!) Enjoy!!


                                                       And an extra cuz I likes it :)

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww!
    The third is my favorite.

    I'm so glad you could do this for them. Have I told you how much I love you? Well - I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third is my favorite too :D
    I love you more!!!!
    Im gonna put more pics on here in just a minute!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, they look so happy. :] Gorgeous pics!


    ~Autumn

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!