Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm back

Sorta. This isn't going to be very long. I have school, housework, letters to write, laundry to do and much more.
I miss Lyssa. Like worse than usual and I don't know why. I feel sorta depressed that she isn't here. It's so sad....
The Mad Hatter Tea Party went very well. Pictures coming soon.
I am loving the new Michael Buble Christmas cd. It's great.
I have pictures to edit, but first I have to find the notebook I wrote them all down in.
I need to read. I have a million or so books from the library and I'm sadly behind on reading them.
I need to sew, nuff said.

Love you depressed, tired, worn out,
post signature

4 comments:

  1. good to hear from you! sorry you miss your sister, and i'm with you on the reading thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww. You poor thing! Get that stuff done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I we didn't miss people we wouldn't be able to hug them and say "I missed you soooo much!"

    ~Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica: She's not actually my sister, not biologically speaking. Our mom's were best friends in high school, and now Lys and I are best friends.

    Rachel: I got most of it done!

    Autumn: That is very true.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!