Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pictures on a wall.

Today, I finally had my four picture frames hung on my wall.
They add so much to my small room. It actually makes me wanna hang more pictures! But that would require me to pick which ones I'd want printed. Don't even get me started on deciding on that! It would take me forever! lol. And another thing is that I don't know where I'd hang them...
Pictures add so much. Camera's are such great inventions!

Today, I also mowed the yard (my mom did some of it too), cleaned even more of my room (it's been a week-long adventure), cleaned the bathroom (still have a couple of things left to do in there), cleaned my bedroom door (it was dirty from our dogs using their noses to open it...they need to learn how to close it too)(Oh and we are soon to have another puppy! YAY), and now I am off to dust, vacuum, finish the bathroom, get ready to go to the store and to an interview... EEEKKK!

(We are having company this weekend. That explains the detailed-week-long-cleaning-session. hehe)

Vitameatavegamin,

2 comments:

  1. Oh, HAHA! Trust me! Its been a week-long process cleaning my room as well! LOL! Sill isn't clean :) Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My room needs cleaning too! And, yup the pictures look great! So glad I got to see you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!