Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's 5:00 somewhere.

The last two weeks have been wild!
Over the weekend we had a couple of people stay with us. We hadn't seen them in 8 years. No joke. I was 10 the last time they saw me. Wow! Then on Saturday we had a party. People that we hadn't seen in years (not 8 years, more like 4 or more years) came. There were 42 people total in our house. It was packed! Not to mention our two dogs walking around. Needless to say that the house was super hot!
But it was wonderful.
By Sunday I wanted to sleep for 2 days. However, I couldn't. Riah, Becky, T. Lynn, and Beenie came for a visit yesterday on their way to get milk. And then I went to the barn for the afternoon!
Allergies have kicked back up. yay me. lol.
Today I was at the barn again and met a really cool British lady. She lives in America now though. She might be taking lessons in the near future, which would be awesome! hehe.
I just realized that I haven't blogged in almost a week. sorry. :)
Still waiting on my puppy to get here,


1 comment:

  1. Yikes !!!! 42 people in your house ! how can/could you stand it ! I will pray about your allergies !lol

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!