Saturday, October 31, 2009

Slacking off!!!

So as you can tell...
I have majorly slacked off on blogging!
Once I explain why, I am sure you will understand...
For starters, two weeks ago my older sister caught the Chicken Pox for the 2nd time in her life. She got a lot of chicken jokes from our dad, and me! I guess I shouldn't have teased so much... I caught them too...for the second time in my life! I bet you can imagine how very unwelcome Chicken Pox is at age seventeen! Or in my sisters case, almost twenty-one! lol.
I felt/feel very normal. Only thing that bothered me from the pox was slight itching, slight uncomfortableness, and a major headache that lasted for three days. My mom said I had a fever the first and second day. I believe it!!!
I am almost better. But am still contagious. Bummer! I can't go to Starbucks or go see my favorite horses and ponies until I am better.
It would make since that if I can't go anywhere yet, then I should be able to blog and such without slacking off. I spent my time re-reading a wonderful books series called the "Yellow Rose Trilogy" by Lori Wick! Love those books! I also spent time playing with my new/first phone! It is a Samsung Alias! It is amazing! I didn't really get on the computer until yesterday. But then I caught up on my emails and such.
But hey, I don't need to go on explaining. I'm blogging now!
I have so fall pictures I will try to post soon. Loading the pictures to the blog sometimes kicks me off the Internet. It makes it difficult to get anything done when that happens!
Oh! This morning my sister texted me from her room to tell me that our Christian radio station was playing Christmas music this weekend!!!! How awesome is that?!

1 comment:

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!