Friday, October 23, 2009

A fall day ride!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.


Don't you just love fall time?! (I usually edit the pictures before I share them, but I haven't had a chance to to that yet.) Yesterday afternoon I went on a trail ride. I rode a pony named Duke. He is very sweet!
We were on trail for about an hour and 20 minutes. I took over 200 pictures during that time. This picture is one of my favorites. I love the way everything reflects against the water.
I don't think I put in my "about me" section that I love photography. I want to become a professional photographer one day!

I will post pictures on this blog as often as I can. Usually when I try to load pictures to blogger, it kicks me off the Internet. Grrr.
Haha!
-Lys

1 comment:

  1. Cool pic Lyssa! And just why is this the first I've heard of you taking 200 pictures? You somehow failed to mention that to me on the phone today. How could you?!
    -Ri

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!