Monday, February 18, 2013

Little Bump

Had a self portrait day a few days ago.
 
Figured it was time to get a few bump pictures.
 
Believe it or not, but this is a big tumy for me!!
 
Loving the baby bump!
 
Believe it or not I'm 25wks pregnant. Poor little fella can't possibly have much room in there. Maybe that is why he is constantly pushing and kicking and moving all around. Trying to stretch it out or something. I am thankful that I'm not hugely pregnant yet. It'll make traveling to Florida in March much easier. Plus I wont be as tired walking around Disney and Universal! Anyway, me and Chad love this baby bump, just proof of the little life squirming around in there! Well more proof on top of the positive pregnancy test, his little heart beat, the ultra sound and the constant kick-boxing tournament going on inside my uterus... Still safe to say, little bit is loved to death by his mom, dad, grand parents and aunts.
 
 
Excited mom,
post signature

1 comment:

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!